from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. in a fearful manner; characterized by fear
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a fearful manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- With or from fear; in a timorous or cowardly manner.
- In a manner to cause fear or awe.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in fear,
- adv. in an alarming manner
fearful + -ly (Wiktionary)