from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. A pen that holds quick-drying ink conveyed to a writing surface by means of a felt nib.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • n. a pen with a writing tip made of felt (trade name Magic Marker)


Sorry, no etymologies found.


Sorry, no example sentences found.

Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.