from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of fewter.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To set close; to fix in rest, as a spear.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A rest for a lance, attached to the saddle of a man-at-arms; a lance-rest; a support for a spear.
- To place, as a lance or spear, in the feuter or rest.
- n. Obsolete variants of feature.
Sorry, no etymologies found.