from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To undergo or cause to undergo fibrillation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make irregular, rapid movements.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To form into fibrils or fibers.
- Same as fibrillated.
- To form fibrils, as coagulating blood.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make fine, irregular, rapid twitching movements
New Latin fibrilla, fibril; see fibril + -ate1.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)