from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or involving finance, finances, or financiers.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. related to finances
- adj. having dues and fees paid up to date for a club or society (a financial member)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to finance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to finance or to revenue; pertaining or relating to money matters: as, financial operations.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. involving financial matters
finance + -al (Wiktionary)