from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Flexible.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. flexible
- adj. Capable of being repeatedly flexed without breaking
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Flexible; pliant; pliable; easily bent; plastic; tractable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Flexible; pliant; pliable; mobile; easily bent; readily yielding to power, impulse, or moral force.
- In bacteriology, applied to filamentous forms of bacteria which are twisted and curved, although retaining their rigidity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. able to flex; able to bend easily
Sorry, no etymologies found.