from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, relating to, or from a spring or fountain.
- adj. Of or relating to a font. (used in baptisms)
- adj. Of, relating to, or being a source for something.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to a font, fountain, source, or origin; original; primitive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to a font, fountain, source, or origin.
- n. In heraldry, a vase or water-pot depicted with a fountain or stream running from it.
Sorry, no etymologies found.