from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The forward part of the deck of a ship, usually the main deck.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The part of the deck of a ship or boat that lies forward of the mast
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The fore part of a deck, or of a ship.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Nautical, the forward part of the spar-deck.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the deck between the bridge and the forecastle
From fore- + deck. (Wiktionary)