Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- v. intransitive, obsolete To judge, form a judgement of, or declare beforehand; foretell; forecast; presage.
- v. transitive To deem or account in advance; consider; take for granted; expect.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. obsolete To recognize or judge in advance; to forebode.
- v. obsolete To know or discover beforehand; to foretell.
- From Middle English *foredemen, from Old English foredēman ("to prejudge"), equivalent to fore- + deem. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Looking for tweets for foredeem.