from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. ready, directly forward, going before
- adv. right forward, onward
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Ready; directly forward; going before.
- adv. Right forward; onward.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Straightforward; favorable; fair, as a wind.
- Straightforward; abrupt; blunt; bold.
- Straight forward; right on; onward.
- n. In early feudal law, the preference (of an elder son or brother) in inheritance; the right of primogeniture.
Sorry, no etymologies found.