Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To neglect by idleness; relax; render slack; delay.
- v. intransitive, rare To slack up; be or grow slack; pall.
- v. transitive, obsolete To be slack in; neglect by idleness; relax; render slack; delay; lose or spoil by slackness.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. obsolete To neglect by idleness; to delay or to waste by sloth.
- From for- + slack. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘forslack’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for forslack.