from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. Variant of forward.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Toward the front.
- adv. In a progressive direction.
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of forward.
- n. Plural form of forward.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Same as forward.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- See forward.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a forward direction
- adv. at or to or toward the front
forward + -s. See -s (Etymology 3) (Wiktionary)
See forward (verb) (Wiktionary)
See forward (noun) (Wiktionary)