Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To weary utterly; tire out.
- To become wearied.
- Excessively weary; exhausted with fatigue.
- v. transitive, obsolete To weary utterly; tire out.
- v. intransitive, obsolete To become wearied.
- adj. obsolete Excessively weary; exhausted with fatigue.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. obsolete To weary extremely; to dispirit.
- From Middle English forwery, equivalent to for- (“very, excessively”) + weary. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Looking for tweets for forweary.