American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Games Involving or requiring four players: fourhanded bridge.
- adj. Designed for four hands, as a piano duet.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having four hands; quadrumanous.
- Done or played by four hands, or by four persons: as, a four-handed piece for the piano; a four-handed game of cards.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Having four hands; quadrumanous.
- adj. Requiring four “hands” or players.
- adj. (of card games) involving or requiring four players
- four + handed (Wiktionary)
“Esther Leah played the piano throughout her life, particularly fourhanded piano.”
“Come, shall we play a game at fourhanded billiards?”
“This is a rare fourhanded handshake among three people who are obviously please to be participating in the handshake.”
‘fourhanded’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for fourhanded.