from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To dance the fox trot.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A ballroom dance with a slow-slow-quick-quick rhythm.
- n. The letter F in the ICAO spelling alphabet.
- n. The Sunday (and formerly daily) comic strip by Bill Amend.
- n. Short for Foxtrot216, film industry slang for bubble wrap, coined by Avant-garde documentary filmmaker Nick Martin.
- v. To dance the foxtrot.
Sorry, no etymologies found.