from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of fragment.
- adj. broken into fragments
- adj. composed of fragments
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Broken into fragments.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Broken into fragments; specifically, in biology, broken or separated into parts each of which forms a new individual. See fragmentation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having been divided; having the unity destroyed
Sorry, no etymologies found.