from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that frames: a picture framer; a framer of new laws.
- n. One of the people who wrote the U.S. Constitution.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who makes frames for paintings
- n. A person who assembles the timbers of a wood-framed building
- n. A person who writes a new law
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who frames
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who frames; a maker; a contriver.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who writes a new law or plan
- n. someone who makes frames (as for pictures)
Sorry, no etymologies found.