from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A cream made from ground almonds used in confectionary
- n. A pastry filled with this cream
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A perfume of jasmine; frangipani.
- n. A species of pastry, containing cream and almonds.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An extract of milk for preparing artificial milk, made by evaporating to dryness skimmed milk, mixed with almonds and sugar.
- n. A kind of pastry-cake, filled with cream, almonds, and sugar.
- n. A kind of perfume. See frangipani.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. pastry with a creamy almond-flavored filling
Sorry, no etymologies found.