from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. A kind of small ruffle.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • n. A kind of small ruffle.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. Anything frizzled, curled, or puffed; a small ruffle or the like.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


Sorry, no example sentences found.

Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.