from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being frothy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. State or quality of being frothy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being frothy.
- n. Wordiness; verbosity without sense or serious import.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of giving off bubbles
Sorry, no etymologies found.