from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who fumigates.
- n. An apparatus for fumigating.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, fumigates; an apparattus for fumigating.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which fumigates; specifically, a furnace or brazier in which tobacco-stems, disinfecting materials, etc., are burned for the purpose of creating a heavy smoke destructive to insect life, as in plant-houses, or for purifying or perfuming an apartment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a device that generates a gas for the purpose of disinfecting or eradicating pests
- n. someone whose job is to fumigate
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Through a side window the girls stand between hedges and watch a fumigator pump clouds of gas into what had been his examination room.
September 30, 2009 at 2:17 pm here, i let you borrow my troll fumigator shpray.
A rectal tube inserted into the anus was connected to a fumigator and bellows that forced the smoke towards the rectum.
I said in another thread this place needs a fumigator.
Perhaps we've been wrong about the former fumigator all these years.
Most of our furniture arrived straight from the fumigator after being dug up at a flea market, or from Costco.
You may need to try more than one fumigator until you find one that uses an effective insecticide with effects that last more than a couple of weeks.
Most of us control the insect problem by having a “fumigator” come to our house and treating the house and yard.
I use a fumigator because I am allergic to bee stings and don't want to find out if I am allergic to alacranes.
In a country where new appliances and vehicles are unheard of, resourceful people are turning soda cans into mousetraps, glue bottles into toy cars, plastic jugs into taxi lights, and fumigator engines into motorcycles.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.