from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who fumigates.
- n. An apparatus for fumigating.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, fumigates; an apparattus for fumigating.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which fumigates; specifically, a furnace or brazier in which tobacco-stems, disinfecting materials, etc., are burned for the purpose of creating a heavy smoke destructive to insect life, as in plant-houses, or for purifying or perfuming an apartment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a device that generates a gas for the purpose of disinfecting or eradicating pests
- n. someone whose job is to fumigate
Sorry, no etymologies found.