from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal Counterfeit currency.
- n. Informal Money from an obscure or questionable source.
- n. Informal Currency that has been artificially inflated or deflated for social or political reasons.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Money gained in a devious or sneaky manner.
- n. A highly inflated currency.
- n. Bills of any foreign currency or of counterfeit origin.
- n. Play money.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.