from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or containing galena
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or containing, galena.
- adj. Relating to Galen or to his principles and method of treating diseases.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or containing galena. Also galenical.
- Relating to Galen, a celebrated physician and medical writer (born at Pergamum in Mysia about a. d. 130), or to his principles and method of treating diseases.
Sorry, no etymologies found.