from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A hunter's pouch for storing game.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. a sportsman's bag for carrying small game captured; also, the whole quantity of game taken.
- n. a canvas or leather bag for carrying game (especially birds) killed by a hunter.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A bag for holding the game killed by a sportsman.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a canvas or leather bag for carrying game (especially birds) killed by a hunter
game + bag (Wiktionary)