from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who uses a garrote.
- n. A person who strangles someone from behind.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who seizes a person by the throat from behind, with a view to strangle and rob him.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who commits the act of garroting.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who kills by strangling
Sorry, no etymologies found.