from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To cross; to move from one side (of something) to the other, literally or figuratively.
- v. To make an idea evident; to successfully explain a thought or feeling.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. communicate successfully
- v. travel across or pass over
- v. become clear or enter one's consciousness or emotions
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.