from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. gill (liquid measure)
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A martial arts uniform.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns
- adj. of or relating to the stomach and intestines
- v. clean in preparation for inspection
From Japanese 着 (gi, "clothing"); only used in combination, usually with the name of a martial art such as 柔道着 (jūdoji, "judo uniform") or 空手着 (karateji, "karate uniform") (Wiktionary)