from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An effervescent sweetened soft drink flavored with ginger.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A non-alcoholic drink flavored with ginger, similar to ginger beer.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. See ginger beer, below.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An effervescing drink similar to ginger-beer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. ginger-flavored carbonated drink
Sorry, no etymologies found.