Did you maybe mean Gnathostomata?
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- A group of entomostracous crustaceans, containing the phyllopods, copepods, and ostracodes, as a suborder of Entomostraca.
- A tribe of true cope-pods, having a completely segmented body and masticatory mouth-parts, and being for the most part not parasitic. It contains the families Cyclopidæ, Calanidæ, and Notodelphyidæ.
- n. A tribe of irregular echinoids having a central peristome surrounded by a perignathic girdle, the ambulacra all similar, and the jaws present but sometimes rudimentary. It includes both living and extinct genera.
- n. A name given by Haeckel to a superclass of vertebrates containing the forms with true jaws, (normally) two pairs of limbs, and double nostrils. Same as Gnathostomi and synonomous with Amphirhina.
- n. comprising all vertebrates with upper and lower jaws
‘gnathostomata’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for gnathostomata.