from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Of foods and commodities, to spoil, rot, or otherwise become unusable due to age or storage conditions.
- v. Of a person or entity, to cease to be reputable and instead become delinquent, criminal, or poorly behaved.
- v. Of a geographic area, to become unsafe.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. become unfit for consumption or use
- v. stop operating or functioning
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.