- v. Of foods and commodities, to spoil, rot, or otherwise become unusable due to age or storage conditions.
- v. Of a person or entity, to cease to be reputable and instead become delinquent, criminal, or poorly behaved.
- v. Of a geographic area, to become unsafe.
- v. become unfit for consumption or use
- v. stop operating or functioning
“He was never absolutely certain, because strictly speaking the codicil indicated that he should have allowed the milk in the ice-box to go bad and the moths to get into the carpets, but he decided that protecting the client's assets allowed for a degree of flexibility.”
‘go bad’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for go bad.