from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Used other than as an idiom: see go, to.
- v. To attend an event or a sight.
- v. To tend to support.
- v. To get to work; (imperatively) come on.
- v. Used imperatively to express protest or surprise; "come, now!".
- n. The branching construct GOTO.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. come; move; go away; -- a phrase of exclamation, serious or ironical.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.