from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Obsolete form of guru.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A spiritual teacher, guide, or confessor among the Hindus; a guru.
- n. one who has expert knowledge of a technical area and serves as an advisor to others; an expert and teacher. Usually written guru.
- n. an intellectual or spiritual guide or advisor; a mentor. Usually written guru.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An English spelling of guru.
Sorry, no etymologies found.