Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A follower of Sylvester Graham in respect to diet; a vegetarian.
- n. A bituminous mineral resembling albertite, filling a fissure in the carboniferous sandstone in West Virginia.
- n. See meteorite.
- n. US One who follows the dietetic system of Sylvester Graham
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. United States One who follows the dietetic system of Graham.
- See Graham bread (Wiktionary)
“Asphalts and bitumens include a wide variety of hydrocarbon materials, such as gilsonite, grahamite, elaterite, ozokerite, etc., which are used for somewhat different purposes.”
Looking for tweets for grahamite.