from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An informal restaurant or a room in a restaurant where grilled foods are served.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A restaurant serving grilled food.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A room specially fitted for broiling food, esp. one in a restaurant, hotel, or clubhouse, arranged for prompt service.
- n. a restaurant where food is cooked on a grill.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A restaurant or lunch-room where chops, steaks, etc., are grilled to order.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a restaurant where food is cooked on a grill
grill + room (Wiktionary)