from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A small ball of chewing gum with a colored sugar coating.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Chewing gum sold as a ball usually coated with colored hard sugar.
- n. A silly, laughable person.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A piece of chewing gum in the shape of a ball, usually covered with a colored glaze of sugar. They are often sold in a small, special-purpose coin-operated vending machine called a gumball machine.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a ball of chewing gum with a coating of colored sugar
Sorry, no etymologies found.