from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of handle.
- adj. Having a specified number or kind of handles.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. fitted with or having having a handle. Opposite of
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a handle: as, an iron-handled knife: used specifically in heraldry when the handle of a weapon or a tool is of a different tincture from the blade: as, a sickle or, handled gules.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a usually specified type of handle
Sorry, no etymologies found.