from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of harp.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to the harp.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of playing on the harp; notes or strains performed on the harp.
- n. Nautical: The fore parts of the wales, which encompass the bow and are fastened to the stem.
- n. In ship-building, the continuations of the ribands at both extremities of a ship, fixed to keep the cant-frames, etc., in position till the outside planking is worked.
Sorry, no etymologies found.