from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To provide with headquarters: "Despite the derivation of its name, the former Texas Oil Company is headquartered in White Plains, New York” ( New Republic).
- intransitive v. To establish headquarters.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To provide an organization with headquarters.
- v. To establish headquarters.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. provide with headquarters
Sorry, no etymologies found.