from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or resembling heather.
- adj. Flecked with various colors.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or abundant in heather.
- adj. Like or resembling heather.
- n. A place where varieties of heath are grown in a controlled environment.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Heathy; abounding in heather; of the nature of heath.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A place where heaths grow; a house in which valuable heaths are cultivated.
- Of, pertaining to, or resembling heather; abounding with heather; heathy.
From heather + -y. (Wiktionary)
From heath + -ery. (Wiktionary)