Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to, resembling, composed of, or producing ivy.
- Belonging to the ivy family — that is, to the suborder or series Hedereæ.
- adj. rare Of, pertaining to, or resembling ivy.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or resembling, ivy.
- Latin hederaceus, from hedera ivy. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘hederaceous’.
Juicy words for the intermediate and advanced speller
"Luciferous Logolepsy is a collection of over 9,000 obscure English words. Though the definition of an 'English' word might seem to be straightforward, it is not. There exist so many adopted, deriv...
All the words from the Grandiloquent Dictionary.
946 of these 2700 words do not yield any results in six different dictionaries, hence many of them might be misspellings.
Looking for tweets for hederaceous.