from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or characterized by different colors; varicolored.
- adj. Consisting of different wavelengths or frequencies.
- adj. Of or relating to heterochromatin.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having more than one colour
- adj. Of light, having more than one wavelength
- adj. Of, or relating to heterochromatin
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Containing or consisting of more than one color: opposed to monochromatic
Sorry, no etymologies found.