from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Variant of hijack.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of hijack.
- v. Alternative spelling of hijack.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. same as hijack.
- n. Same as highjacking.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. take arbitrarily or by force
- n. seizure of a vehicle in transit either to rob it or divert it to an alternate destination
Sorry, no etymologies found.