from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To make or make appear historical.
- intransitive v. To use historical details or materials.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To treat from the perspective of history or historicism
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To record or narrate in the manner of a history; to chronicle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To record or narrate as history.
historic + -ize (Wiktionary)