from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. To here and to there.
- adv. In a disorderly manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. to and fro; backward and forward; in various directions.
- adv. to this place and to that; one way and another.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. from one place or situation to another
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.