from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Moving or traveling homeward.
- adj. Restricted or confined to home: homebound invalids.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. who is at their home, unable to leave it for some reason
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Kept at home, usually due to illness; same as housebound.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as homeward-bound.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. people who are confined to their homes
- adj. confined usually by illness
home + bound4.
home + bound3.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)