from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To instruct (a pupil, for example) in an educational program outside of established schools, especially in the home.
- intransitive v. To provide educational instruction in a homeschool.
- n. A school operated outside established educational institutions, especially in a home.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of home school.
- n. Alternative spelling of home school.
Sorry, no etymologies found.