from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The casting of horoscopes.
- n. The aspect of the stars at the time of a person's birth.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The art or practice of casting horoscopes, or observing the disposition of the stars, with a view to prediction events.
- n. Aspect of the stars at the time of a person's birth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The art or practice of foretelling future events by observation of the stars and planets.
- n. The aspect of the heavens at the time of a child's birth.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the drawing up and interpretation of horoscopes
Sorry, no etymologies found.