from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A weedy North American plant (Erigeron canadensis) having narrow leaves and numerous small white or greenish flower heads grouped in panicles.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of various flowering plants of the genus Conyza.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A composite plant (Erigeron Canadensis), which is a common weed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A composite plant, Erigeron Canadense, a troublesome American weed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. common North American weed with linear leaves and small discoid heads of yellowish flowers; widely naturalized throughout temperate regions; sometimes placed in genus Erigeron
- n. erect perennial strong-scented with serrate pointed leaves and a loose panicle of yellowish flowers; the eastern United States
horse + weed (Wiktionary)