from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or derived from humus.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or relating to humus
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or derived from, vegetable mold. See humin.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or derived from mold (humus).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or derived from humus
Sorry, no etymologies found.