from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. concerning or applying hydrometry
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to an hydrometer, or to the determination of the specific gravity of fluids.
- adj. Of or pertaining to measurement of the velocity, discharge, etc., of running water.
- adj. Made by means of an hydrometer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to a hydrometer, or to the determination of the specific gravity, velocity, discharge, etc., of fluids.
- Made by means of a hydrometer: as, hydrometric observations.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to hydrometry
hydro- + -metric (Wiktionary)